Wednesday 22 June 2011

wednesday, so far so good

Today I am in work from 10am - 8pm, so a very long day!!!
Most of my meals will be in work today, so for breakfast I had a banana and a satsuma,that was around 9.30 when I got to work, my first break was 11.45, I had a satsuma, hi fi bar, mullerlight.
For lunch at 2.15 I have a ham salad, with handful of new potatoes,portion of lime mousse, which is so scrummy.
My break at 4pm I will have an apple and 2 snack a jacks (4 syns)
Last break at 6 pm I have a punnet of strawberries,and my other hi fi bar.
When I get home I am having an omlette with beans and salad,and an apple, then take the dogs a walk for 30 mins, and do 30 mins on the cross trainer whilst watching the soaps I've recorded!!!
I feel good today, having a good day at work, busy, which ultimately helps, next Thursday night/fri am we go to Cornwall and I can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment