Thursday 23 June 2011

thursday nearly done and dusted(been really hungry today)

well today was a very long day in work, well seemed it, no actually it was!!!!
get to work  at 9.45, running late, i don't start until 10, but usually there for 9.30, so i can have breakfast, so rushed my brekkie, a muller light with a banana and apple, for my 11.45 break i had a bag of space raiders (3 syns)
For my lunch i had some beef and salad, with chopped strawberries for afterwards and a banana, and butterscotch hi fi bar
for my 4pm break i had grapes, cherries and my other hi fi, but i have felt hungry all day!
so for tea we are having Maggie so juicy, with roasted veg and new pots, 
i also just made some choc mousse, so had a portion of that whilst i wait, as i am so hungry!!!!!!
the salad didnt fill me up at work, it was only a little one, need to take rice tomorrow so i am not hungry and thinking all afternoon that i want to eat!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment