Thursday 30 June 2011

friday, HOLIDAY TIME!!!!

Well today is holiday day, off for 10 days in Cornwall with the doggos to the beach and lots of walks, i LOVE my holidays, and can't wait to go next year and look a lot slimmer!!!!
However i will be enjoying this year loads too, got my shorts packed
On my last holiday i lost 5lb!!! EVEN THOUGH I HAD A TREAT EVERY DAY which you can do on slimming world, its fab!!!!
so i will do the same again, make good choices, take my hi-fi bars and a food diary, thats what helped, every morning i still had my yoghurt and fruit and a hi fi bar, then i would either have a treat for lunch, or a treat for tea, (either fish and chips, cream teas, pasties) the walking helped 100% and i only wish i could walk every day all day when i am home, would make the world of difference.
So i may well not update for the week i am away, as i am not taking my laptop, just my trusty camera for lots of holiday snaps!!!!!
see you all soon, have a good week x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment