Tuesday 28 June 2011

Tuesday 28th june

Hello Tuesday, today has been a great day slimming wise, for my breakfast I had a fat free activia snack pot, they are so much nicer than mullers, why haven't I discovered them before!!!! I had a banana, and 2 satsumas.
For lunch I had rice chicken,peppers,onion followed by a punnet of cherries.
For my breaks I had an apple, 2 snack a jacks (4syns) bag of velvet crunch (4syns)
For my tea I had salad, new potatoes and bacon, followed by a 2 syn gingerbread, and portion of 1 syn mousse and an apple and a satsuma, for my hex a had grated cheese over my potatoes at tea, and hexb hi fi bar on way to work

This week is always a tough one, the month end at work is a nightmare, loads of pressure for targets,then my system crashed!!! So got to finish 2 hours early!!
Tonight me and a lad called Adam on my slimming profile on Facebook have set eachother a challenge to get slimmer of the MONTH!! Tough challenge, but a good challenge so  watch this space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment