Sunday 26 June 2011

saturday and sunday! weekends are the hardest parts

well the weekends (for me) are the worst parts, i do fab all week, and the scales say so, but then by monday night its not as good as in the week! 
grrrrrrrrrrr
that really does my head in, i KNOW when i go on monday i will have had a gain, with not going for 2 weeks, it has been a demon in disguise, it is so true when they say missing group is bad for weight loss, it really is, without group i always seem to cheat! not loads, just a little, but all them "little" cheats add up, so i am expecting a 3-4lb gain this week, but i am back on it 100%, and i am not giving up
I was nearly only going to be able to go every other week, due to work commitments,but i didn't want that, and luckily i now don't have to, so i am over the moon with that this week.
I currently do fixed shifts at work 10-6 every day (suppose to be), but i am swapping to alternate weeks of 10-6, 12-8, i can get so much more done in a morning, plus i always doing scatty shifts here and there, as if i need to do anything in the week i end up owing hours, as everything that needs doing is usually in work hours,so even though my doc thought the routine of 10-6 would be best, then i don't think it is, not anymore, the only thing that was holding me back was the group on mondays,luckily a bloke at work needs evey tuesday night off, so i will do 12-8 every tuesday, he will do 12-8 every monday, so it all works out better, so i'm a happy bunny

I sat with my slimming world books last night, sometimes its good to go back to basics, and i kind of feel like after 2 weeks off its like starting allover again, which i suppose is a good thing, its going so slow and i know my doctor said that due to medical reasons it will be,but u know the last 2 weeks i haven't been 100% and if i am going to lose this awful weight i need to be more than 100%, as the journey i know will take longer than other peoples, but hey my journey is my own, for my own reasons, no one elses, and i think that until you want to do it for yourself then you won't do it at all! 
And i do want this, more than anything, i feel like a thinner person stuck inside this horrible vile body that makes me depressed, and now i am learning to not feed that depression with food, but instead with a walk with the dogs, or a long hot soak in the bath, a fitness dvd, or some of my crafts, anything to keep me out of the cupboards!!!!

yesterday i was at work from 10-4, it was ok, took my food with me, i always do to work, then that helps loads, if i haven't got it i can't eat it, where as at weekends everything is here in the house to have, not particularly bad stuff, just stuff i can over syn on, like having 2 bags of velvet crunch instead of 1!!!! etc etc 

anyway today is a gorgeous sunny day, so its a day of gardening,not nice pretty gardening, but tough gravel moving/drive making gardening!!!! but all body magic!!



No comments:

Post a Comment