Friday 24 June 2011

FRIDAY! OH HOW I LOVE YOU!!!!

Well today i started off really really tired! other half has had a bad week of sleep, so was up and down all night, then i woke up at 3am with our 2 dogs on the bed!!!!!
So after all the broken sleep i was knackered this morning.
Got to work at 9.30, had a portion of sw mousse (i had run out of yogs) with a banana and a satsuma
my first break at 11.45 i had a bag of quavers and a satsuma and a hifi bar, for lunch i had a chicken breast, with salad, well i say salad, i only like lettuce onion and peppers
i was so hungry today i has a bag of walkers baked at 4.15 break, and my other hi fi, finished work at 6pm, nipped to homebase for gardening stuff (day in the garden on sunday should do some good) then we popped to morrisons
Got home and wanted quick stuff for tea, so i had mr mash, with spring onions and peppers mixed in it, with 4 syn free pork sausage, and an apple for afters, and had 2 babybel chopped up into the mash.
Night time is when i get the munchies, so need to find ideas for snacky things in the evenings.


Today i haven't had any temptations to be naughty naughty, somedays i do, i have weighed myself and due to not going to weigh in for the last 2 weeks, i know i have put on at least 3lb, so i am gutted with myself for that, but i only have myself to blame, but i haven't been overly naughty at any point, so sometimes i wonder why the weight won't come off, i just have to think about what my doc said, that a pound a week is what it will be, and i need to not compare my losses to other peoples, my loss is my loss, and thats that.
Tomorrow i am at work, booooo! 10 am-2pm, and my boss is going to get everyone greasy take out breakfasts, so i have cooked extra syn free sausage, and will be taking them on wholemeal bread for my brekkie! and some fruit, so my plan is to be good, good, good 

No comments:

Post a Comment