Tuesday 21 June 2011

so less about WHY and more about the actual journey

well today is the start of a new week!
I had a massive hypo this morning, my other half came to the rescue, dribbled some full sugar cola in my mouth to bring me round!!!!
So i went to work and was sent home, as i looked awful, i felt it too, at least if i go to work they can see that i was not just using my diabetes as an excuse, its been a long time since it made me ill, but i know its because i have done too much recently, i usually work mon-fri, but the last 3 weekends i have worked sat and sunday! 
so not had a day off in what seems like forever,but at least today i have been able to catch up with myself, ready for 2 long shifts 10am-8pm tomorrow and thursday !!!
So i have planned my food well, if i take my food with me,and take no money then i can only eat what i take!!! no popping to the canteen for junk i don't need 



No comments:

Post a Comment