Tuesday 12 July 2011

Back from my holidays!!! RARING TO GO

Well i am back from my holidays, and thankfully the scales are saying i stayed the same!
so even though i had fish and chips, cream teas,cakes, and pasties i managed to stay the same, so i am made up.

But i am so on the ball now, done my shopping and preparing and in for a good week, ready for my next weigh in on monday! 


my weigh loss was going really really slow before my hols, and i want it to be alot quicker, so i am going to try and eat alot more superfree, and be more active,EVERY single day, i know my doc said i will be lucky at 1/2 to 1 lb a week, however on my last hol i lost 5lb, due to the walking i did every single day, and i know when i am at work i cannot do that kind of walking all day, but i am going to try and do more as and when i can


had a fab day today, had yoghurt and fruit for breakfast, salad and bay roasted pots for lunch


i am due on holiday 9 weeks on saturday, and i want to be at LEAST a stone lighter, which to some people isn't alot in 9 weeks, but when medical issues make it slow then its what i am hoping for


so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment