Monday 3 October 2011

its been a long time

So I haven't updated my blog for ages!
has a blip, my other half had a  nightmare having assessments here there and everywhere, for benefits, to prove he has an illness, (he has had 2 transplants) then my oven broke, then we went on holiday, but all is back to normal, element is due for oven to be fixed, I've worked extra hours to make up what they are taking off my other half, and also my brother is getting married in Cyprus next august! So its given me the boost I need,so much so I just refused a bag of French fries for an apple, my mum n dad have treated us to a villa with a private pool and flights, and it will be the other halves first time ever abroad! So its exciting.
Also I bought a tefal actifry,as a treat for my birthday! And its fab

No comments:

Post a Comment